Thursday, July 23, 2009

untitled. on purpose.

restless. anxious. unsure. jittery. nauseated... i don't really know. i feel icky, but i don't know how to describe it. it's like i just need to get away. get out of this office, out of these clothes, out of this town...just away. but there's nowhere that i want to go. i feel so alone, but i don't want to talk to anyone. mostly i just don't want to have to explain myself to anyone. i'm second guessing myself at every turn. blah. i need to get out of this office, though. i feel like i'm suffocating. what is wrong with me???

1 comment:

Wilson Family said...

I hope you are doing better. I have days like this. A change of scenery is good sometimes ya know? Smile more:) Love Ya,
Carrie

Now Playing:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones