Tuesday, March 31, 2009

falling, falling, crunch.

there hasn't been much for a desperate, hopeless person like me to cling to lately. thoughts of planning for the future cause me so much anxiety that i become violently sick to my stomach. it's not even that i don't want to grow up, because i've already done that. i grew up a long, long time ago. it's that i don't think i can possibly stand to stick around and see how the next six weeks or six months or six years play out. i don't have any fight left in me.

i probably shouldn't write about any of this, but this is who i have to talk to. tonks, and this computer. i haven't told more than a few people about this blog for a reason. so if you're reading this, you're doing so at your own risk, knowing that what is written here remains confidential. if you have questions, ask me, but don't judge.

i don't know what to hold on to. i'm caught in the middle of a vortex of lies and deception and hatred.....and the closest thing i have to a "safe place" has been breached. it's not safe anymore. drama isn't safe anymore. that was one of the few shreds of hope that i was desperately clinging to. "my" teenagers. my drama kids need me. somehow, in some absurd, minuscule way they need me to stick around. well now i'm not even supposed to be around my drama kids without a babysitter. the administration has me convicted and condemned for a crime i didn't commit.

it's not even me saying i'm a bad, bad person this time.

i'm in trouble because some demon teenager used my phone to send a kid a dirty joke. a parent saw it, called the school and i found myself hauled into the principal's office for the first time in my life. i am 28 years old, and this was the first time i have ever been in the principal's office for being in trouble. of course i'm going to be terrified. and supposedly, my rigid body language was a sure indicator of my guilt, even though i was able to look him in the eye and swear that i did not send the damn thing. nor do i know who sent it. the phone was borrowed by a student, but not returned. they left it sitting on julie's desk there in the drama room, so it could have been anyone.

they told me what it said, and i'm appalled that something like that was sent from my phone in the first place. for them to think that i sent it.... ugh. it was gross. it was crude...and to me, it was triggering. i applaud a parent checking a phone and becoming upset with something like that. i'd do the same thing. but the administration is hell-bent on saying that it was me who did it.

so they decide to go through my phone, which was okay with me--if i had something to hide, i wouldn't have offered it for hendry to look at from the very beginning. but he goes through and finds some texts that he sees out of context that he feels are inappropriate--sent to me, mind you--and starts making it into this whole big thing. i'm not safe for the kids. hell, at one point he seemed to be trying to make me into a pedophile. me, of all people. just the thought makes me sick.

i have bawled more in the past week than i have in my entire life. i am totally defeated. and i say--what's the point?

and i'm falling apart from the other things, too. the other things that i'm always fighting with, which are winning more and more all the time. the shadows that lurk within my mind and body--my own personal, and very real, death eaters.

so, i'm hiding, hiding...just hiding. too scared to come out and play. i feel all sorts of screwed up. and my access to safe people is rapidly diminishing. i need a hug, but there's no one to ask for one. i need to feel protected and loved, but there is no one. it's not like you can just walk up to someone and say "i need you to just hold me for a minute." nobody wants to know that kind of thing...

it's a bad day--separate from me being bad. i wish i could go home. the more i'm around anyone, the worse i feel. and i'm afraid i'm going to make a fool of myself because i'm so shaky...i can't quit shaking and i can't breathe; i can't calm down even though i'm trying.

i'm falling apart....

3 comments:

storms said...

Ah, Rachi that disgusts me that they did that to you. you of all people deserve to be treated with respect. just so you know sjh likes to get rid of anyone who is actually interested in the childs well being, and you rach are just that type of person the kind they dont liek because you care. your amazing and anytime you need a hug you just tell me and ill give you a hug.

Hayden and Brent said...

Rach...I cannot even phathom the pain you are going through! It hurts me to read this....I know its been almost 2 months ago and I am now just reading it! I am horrible! I want to drive down there to you and just hug you! Hold you tight and just hug you! I miss your hugs! There is so much love that comes from your hugs! Also...I cannot even believe tht they would acuse you of something like this! Do they NOT know you? I love you tons and hope you start feeling better!

Eaglehavenwest said...

I can't believe they would accuse you of this horrible thing. They obviously don't know you at all. I just want you to know that this isn't the first time they've done something like this. Jon dropped out of school because he was accused of planning a school shooting!!! What? Threatened with jail and told everyone else involved had already confessed, and all this without a parent present. We found out later that noone had confessed to anything, but Jon was made to feel like a murderer. He was shaking and really upset. He came home and put his fist through the wall. They also accused Jayd of burglary because they found that Jeremy's old key to the building had never been turned in. Where's the logic in that. Just know that those of us that know you are appalled that they would do this and is you want a hug, come on over!! We love you!

Now Playing:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones